So I've come to the conclusion that cancer is a "female." I know, it's an odd statement. Plenty of people think their cars are feminine or masculine, so why not think of a disease that way?
Here is my logic:
1. Cancer and its treatment makes you not hungry and you can easily waste away.
2. On the off chance you are hungry, everything tastes like crap
3. You can lose your hair, eyelashes,etc. (for us Italian ladies, the mustache leaving is good)
4. You're all pissy because everyone wants to know how you are feeling (duh, like shit).
Based on my short list of reasons, I think it's a safe conclusion that cancer is feminine.
Now my uncle who is currently battling cancer might disagree, he thought it was pretty funny last night when I made the comment. Maybe he was placating me so I would stop forcing his high-calorie shake down his throat last night!
I explained to him that cancer has some similar traits to PMS, and then he proceeded to tell me I was "annoyative." Think about it, he's bitchy one minute, needy the next, feeling good, feeling like shit, etc. It's just like PMS! I offered him a Midol and he told me to take a hike (which I did once he had more of his shake!).
Needless to say, Cancer is a bitch, end of story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment