Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome

So this is my first attempt at blogging. I've been reading a few select blogs over the past year and realized I might like to give it a go. Please cut me some slack while I work out the kinks and improve on my musings.

When I first started reading blogs, I didn't get the concept. Random people reading about someone they don't know?! But the more I thought about it, if everyone has something potentially valuable/interesting to say, why not blog about and/or read about it? I'm a big believer in not missing out on anything and that's why I've decided to start a blog. Truth be told, I'm a crappy phone friend, and this might be an easier way for people to see what I've been up to (and for me to not feel guilty about not calling anyone!).

Please feel free to comment about what you read or would like to read (doesn't mean I'll do anything about it, just a forwarning).

And away we go!

1 comment:

Kris10 said...

I am with you on the phone thing, I am guilty of being a bad phone friend too...this idea is perfect, now I will know all I have ever wanted to know and more about Miss Gina! :)