Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Early Presents!

How I love getting presents early!!! Ok, so I knew the first two were coming, but who cares?! We're finally replacing our washer and dryer that was a loaner from friends in our neighborhood. They helped us out by lending their older set until we got on our feet and found a new set we liked. Three years later and the fact the dyer doesn't turn off by itself, we decided to get a new set. So excited, because I'm pretty sure our electricity bill will go down now.

Also, our TV is on the fritz, so it looks like we need to get a new one. My hubby is so upset, NOT! He's been eyeing a flat screen for so long, it's ridiculous. Luckily, with the shiteous economy they are a really good bargain right now, but we're holding off until after Christmas. We really expect the prices to plummet then.

And last but not least, my hubby is taking me to Disney World! Since we're already going to be in Orlando for New Year's and he knows how much I LOVE Disney, he surprised me with tickets. Now if only I can convince him we need to be at the gates right when they open and we're not leaving until the last fireworks display is over!!!

No comments: