Don't you just love this weather? We go from humid and 78 degrees in the morning, to windy, rain, sleet and 30 degree temperatures by dusk! It started sleeting in my neighborhood around 7pm and it continued well into the night. I even saw some snow flurries!

You can even see some snow flurries in the photos! I asked my hubby to write "Brrrr" on the hood of my car in the top picture so it would be cute. He replied okay, and wrote "Burr." I laughed my ass off for about 5 minutes. He was quite perplexed because he thought that was the right way to spell it.
Here's some pictures of my car after about an hour of nasty weather.
You can even see some snow flurries in the photos! I asked my hubby to write "Brrrr" on the hood of my car in the top picture so it would be cute. He replied okay, and wrote "Burr." I laughed my ass off for about 5 minutes. He was quite perplexed because he thought that was the right way to spell it.



No comments:
Post a Comment