This weekend was definitely a busy one for hubby and me. Our cousin threw an "Ugly Sweater" party on Friday and it was too funny! I'll post a picture documenting just how horrendous we looked. We had matching men's sweaters on, dark blue jeans, and Adidas shell toes. I even added some ugly 80's earrings to really take it up a notch.
Saturday we joined some friends for a birthday bash where the birthday boy called it an evening by 9pm due to heavy amounts of shots and little food. Afterwards, we headed to C.'s house to play some Guitar Hero:Rock Band and jam out for a little bit. It turned into a 5 hour jam fest and we didn't leave their house until 3:30am! I finally convinced my hubby the Wii was awesome and he decided on the spot we need a big screen TV. Boys and their toys! We slept in the next morning and had an open house breakfast at hubby's parents house where we laughed with neighbors for a few hours.
I'll post some pics tomorrow, including my new washer/dryer and the bitchin' coat I got!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment