Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Flightsuit, Check!

I worry about my sister sometimes. I talk to her after work almost every day and ask her how her day went, etc. Last night I asked her what was new and going on, and she informed me she had just ordered a Flightsuit for her Lovebird, Lovey. I was quite perplexed and asked her to explain what a bird flightsuit was.

Pretty much, it's a jumpsuit that goes over their wings and body to collect their poop, so they can be around the house and on people and not make messes. I was still having trouble imagining this product, and these are some photos I found.




I think she's going to have a hell of a time getting her bird to wear this crazy contraption. They even have special flightsuits for all the holidays so your bird can be at the height of fashion! Santa Claws anyone?! I warned my sister she was turning into the cat lady, but with birds. Sigh. Someone needs a dog bad.

No comments: