Thursday, September 10, 2009

Conversations in Bed

Hubby and I were laughing and joking around last night after we decided to call it a night. It was getting late and I kept him up with all my mindless funny chatter, when I told him we had to decide on our Halloween costumes soon. I told him it was really important we pick good ones, etc. Hubby didn't reply for a few minutes so I proceeded to ask him what he was thinking. His response was " We can definitely pick our costumes, but I don't think we have to do it right this very moment."

I had to laugh cause he had a point. I had said it with such conviction you would have thought the world depended on us picking our costumes that very moment! Good think he's around to keep me in line, I get a little crazy when it comes to Halloween.

No comments: