The other night I had a fabulous dream where I was swimming in the ocean and it was very calm and peaceful. I was swirlling round and round with a stingray that was on my back and we just swam in circles until I was dizzy. It was a very nice dream. When I woke up I discovered that my furbaby was laying against my back, so I think that's why I had the dream being back-to-back with the stingray.
Since it was an unusual dream I thought I would consult the dream dictionary to see the hidden meaning of my dream. Here is what I found:
Body of water -A body of water such as an ocean, lake, etc. can represent:
The context of your life—meaning the setting and situations within which the your life takes place—"your world"
You swimming or floating in a body of water can represent freedom from your usual limitations or stresses.
A calm body of water can represent peace or relaxation.
Stingray- Fluidity of movement, agility, and the ability to lay low and camouflage oneself (especially emotionally).Dreaming of this animal can represent: Having too much of one of these qualities, or that you could benefit by being less this way.
Not having enough of one of these qualities, or that you could benefit by being more like this.
Someone or something in your real life with whom you associate one of these qualities (an event, situation, threat, etc.)
For more clues, pay attention to what the animal was doing or any particular characteristic that stood out.
Swimming -Swimming can represent moving forward in your life or trying to achieve a goal (get somewhere in your life), or freedom from your usual limitations.
After disecting my dream, I think it has to do with my trip back home and how my hubby and I realized we did the right thing by moving away and we made a good choice. I believe the fact that the stingray was sweet and very chill means that I'm in a good place in my life.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment