
Last night I managed to finish "New Moon," which is the second book in the Twilight series. It's so freakin' good! I couldn't put it down and I was engrossed in the book all through lunch and once I got home. If you haven't started reading this series, give it a try. But it's addicting, so don't say I didn't warn you!
Word on the street is they are also adapting this book into a movie to be released sometime in early 2010. It wouldn't surprise me if they work overtime to get it released in 2009 to really cash in on the series popularity. There will also be movies based on the last two books in the series.
I personally can't wait to see Twilight in theaters, which happens to premiere this Friday! I doubt I'll be one of the crazies standing in line to see it on opening day, but maybe I will catch a matinee on Sunday.



No comments:
Post a Comment