Hubby and I have come to the conclusion I need a bigger car. My car has been hit three times in the last year and a half and we're convinced it's because other cars don't see me on the road. Now keep in mind the vehicle of choice in my state is a big ass SUV or truck. I've been driving my hubby's car the last month or so and I'm having the same problems.
Case in point: This morning on my way to work I was almost sideswiped by and SUV and cut off buy a big-honking truck. Hubby would love to see me in a Hummer because he believes it's the safest vehicle out there for me. I really think it's because he has a fondness for Hummers and it would tow the boat, but whatever. There is no way I am driving a Hummer. I can't even parallel park my little car so trying to do it with a Hummer would be pure comedy.
I'm thinking a cheaper alternative would be to affix a special horn on my car that gives off warning blipps every two minutes or so. You know, sort of like a courtesy honk for bigger cars they may otherwise not notice me and try to run my ass off the road. It's a thought. I wish scientists would perfect the teleporting machine already!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment