Oh well! I left work late and wasn't able to make my Body Pump class and I really wasn't feeling like running on a treadmill, so I skipped the gym last night. Hubby was in the area, so we met for dinner at a fabulous joint called The Trading Post. Really gourmet food at reasonable prices for our Hill Country location. We split the crispy shrimp in spicy aoli sauce and it was out of this world! I wanted to order a second plate, but refrained. We each got the house salad with an amazingly creamy herb vinaigrette dressing. Again, wonderful! We finished off dinner by splitting a creme brulee that we rated a 7 out of 10 stars. It would have been higher if they had torched the sugar on top more. I like it a little on the burnt side.
Afterwards, we did some light shopping and I picked up a cute summer wrap dress at Francesca's on sale for $25 and even picked up some gifts for the baby shower I'm hosting in April! Definitely a good impromptu date night.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment