Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday night was wonderfully lazy. We decided to watch House Bunny with Ana Faris, who we both absolutely love. She is so funny and the way she uses her tone of voice is spot on. We laughed our butts off and then called it a night.

Saturday we ran into town to check out the closing sales at Circuit City. We were looking for a new speaker system for the TV, and we ended up only buying three CD's that were 40% off. We had a couples massage scheduled for noon, so we wrapped up and headed over to Massage Harmony. I was a bit disappointed when we found out we wouldn't be in the same room, but I quickly got over it as my masseuse, Sabrina, launched into a wonderful massage. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for a bit and I loved every minute of it! When we were done, we were treated to champagne, chocolates and I even got a rose. Fabulous, truly fabulous!

Later that evening we had reservations at P.F. Changs, but hubby's godparents invited us to a party at their place. They were having Adam McInnis, a local musician play and it was a intimate party if we were interested in going. You can check him out here http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=33024790 Hubby was really wanting to go so I took one for the team and said we could go, only if I could drink champagne and not have to drive home! He agreed, and we ended up having a wonderful time. Our cousins were there and we laughed, ate, and drank until well past midnight.

Sunday I managed to make it to my yoga class and did some light errands. Hubby worked at hooking up the new sound system and I had to help him re-wire the speakers. We decided to watch Love Guru, with Mike Meyers, and it was a bad movie. Not worth renting!

No comments: