I felt funny yesterday morning, but still went into work. After my usual cup of tea, I felt even worse and ran to the restroom. Honestly, there is nothing worse than having to throw up in a communal bathroom. It gags making me think of it. I felt like crap and preferred throwing up in the privacy of my own house, so I grabbed my bag and left work.
I stopped at the grocery store to pick up some gluten-free pretzels (which are actually quite yummy), Ginger Ale and a pregnancy test. We're not actively trying, but who knows. Good news was I didn't get the pregnant line, so we're in the clear. I must of had a 24 hour flu bug. I slept the rest of the day and did wake up long enough to finish the 3rd book in the Sookie Stackhouse series. God I love vampire books!
Nothing crazy going on today. Trying to organize a boat-load of vendors to prepare for our new office move! I picked this kick-ass teal color for my accent wall, I love it. I also ordered 3 prints from English photographer Rosie Hardy. Love her work, and I'm going to have them matted and paint some old frames.
Happy Tuesday!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment