Another busy weekend for the books! Friday night started off with a plan to veg out and watch some movies, but T had a better idea. Her and her hubby came over and we had an impromptu cookout and pool party. She brought over a drink mixer to which we added Malibu Mango Rum and Coconut Rum and proceeded to get pretty tipsy! We ate, swam and laughed under the stars and had a blast.
Saturday morning I was kicking myself because I was too tired to make my Yoga class. I got rolling and headed to meet up with C. for some shopping before our group dinner. I got a bunch of items for the 4th of July party this weekend as well as some items for C's baby shower on the sly! Later that evening we headed to Eastside Cafe for a fabulous girly dinner. The cafe is a remodeled old home and it had such a quaint feeling. The food was yummy and I really loved the Strawberry Peach soup I got for dessert. Afterwards, we headed over to see the Mamma Mia play. It was fantastic and we all sang and danced. The play is a bit more raunchy than the movie so that part was funny. All the actors and actresses had beautiful singing voices and the dancing parts were great as well.
Sunday we had another pool party with the kiddos being invited this time. We cooked out more fajitas and sausage and friends brought homemade ceviche that was yummy. The weather was perfect and the pool was sparkly clean. Everyone finally called it a night around 9pm and I was exhausted. Next time, Sunday pool parties end at 7pm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment