New York, New York! NYC here I come baby! I'm wrapping things up at work and I'm about to leave early to get my bangs trimmed so I look my hottest on my trip. Flight leaves at 7am, which means I need to leave the house around 5am ( The only part of the trip I'm not looking forward to). I've got to pick up some magazines, snacks and camera batteries on the way home. Gotta swing by T's house to borrow her jacket (I'm blessed with generous friends, she's never even worn the jacket!). Need to fish the luggage out from the attic and finalize my packing. Spend some time with hubby before I try to go to sleep despite my childlike excitement that keeps bubbling through today.
I'll see you all next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I miss my email buddy already!
HAVE FUN!!!!
Post a Comment