Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stuffed and Satisfied

I got into Philly yesterday around 2pm after a uneventful flight. Uncle C picked me up and we chatted and had dinner until T got off of work. T and I then headed to Casablanca's for our favorite Moroccan feast. We were there eating and lounging for around 2 hours. The food was amazing and the music was nice and authentic. Sadly the belly dancers are only there on the weekends, so we didn't get to see any hunky male dancers.

Today we're taking out time getting ready. T & I are heading to the mall to do some tax free shopping at H&M. Hubby wants me to be on the lookout for anything he may like that I could buy for him. We head to the bus stop at 4ish to head to NYC and meet up with C. to head to her apartment in Manhattan. C was able to pull some strings and got us free tickets to see John Legend at the Good Morning America summer show. Hopefully the rain holds out and we'll go, but the downer part is we need to leave the apt. at 6am! We're going to play that one by ear!

No comments: