Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

I did survive our office move last week and as you can see, we've gotten our Internet hooked back up! Blessed Be! Last week was crazy as my office scrambled to finish packing and labeling our gazillion boxes. The actual move went very smooth, much to my dismay. My office is about 95% up and running so I'm very happy. We still have loads of boxes to open, but at least my little office can be a sanctuary of no boxes!

Friday night we went to dinner with some friends and hit up Fion, which is a wine and beer bar that boasts 900 beers and 500 wines available! I tried an apple cider drink that was pretty good. The boys tried a few different beers and were quite pleased at the ridiculously large selection.

Saturday I headed to Yoga and then to register for the cake decorating class I'll be taking in August. Later that evening Hubby and I headed over to E&E's house for dinner and to catch up with their new bundles of joy. The twins are ridiculously cute and Hubby even held little A for most of the evening. It was a really cute site. The dinner E cooked was amazing and Hubby and I couldn't stop raving about it. We talked and laughed for a bit and then settled in to watch the first two episodes of season 2 True Blood! Hubby and I were so happy, we've been contemplating ordering HBO so we can satisfy our craving for more True Blood.

Sunday I slept in until noon while Hubby had to leave by 7:30am for his Hunter's Safety Course. Much to his dismay, the class was cancelled when he arrived because the instructor lost his keys. Oops. Hubby then went to his favorite stores, Marshall's, Lowe's and Ross, so the day wasn't a total loss! When I finally got my butt out of bed, I gave our bathroom a much needed scrub down and did some other needed chores. The sun finally peaked through the clouds at 2pm, so I headed outside to the pool with my last Sookie book to get caught up. I made shrimp ceviche that was awesome and to end the weekend we watched "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage. Not a bad movie, but glad I didn't pay big bucks to see it in the theater.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

And on a completely different note, here is the link again to the treadmill workout:
http://www.fitsugar.com/2554524

Or:
http://images.teamsugar.com/static/imgs/fit_treadmillworkout_final.pdf

I hope those work, have fun!

Madison said...

Holy crap, that first try at intervals kicked my ass! I could only make it through 25 minutes, but I'm going to keep plugging away at it! Thanks for the links.