Friday, October 2, 2009

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem!

I'm off to soak up the sun! I'm heading South for a wedding and to spend some much needed time with my family. I'm going to sleep in, watch Westerns with grandmom, go see Whip-It with my sister and other fun things like that. Oh yeah, and hit up the beach and ocean a bazillion times!

So while you're at work, picture me lying on a beach towel, falling asleep to the rhythmic ocean waves crashing upon the beach. Sigh. Oh, and I'll sure as hell be drinking those ridiculously overpriced Pina Colada's!

The best part is I get to go to a ritzy wedding for two of our friends and eat fabulous food and then cry when I remember I can't eat the wedding cake since it has wheat in it. Damn. Guess I'll be drinking my dessert!

See you in 10 days!

No comments: