Friday night Hubby and I just wanted to relax, so we took some champagne out to the hot tub and relished in the cooler weather and yummy drinks. I got so relaxed I zonked out at 8:30pm! So much for a romantic evening. But I've been running on full steam since I got back last Sunday and obviously needed some sleep.
Saturday hit my yoga class that I haven't been to in two weeks, so I was in desperate need of some stretching. Class was great and I really enjoyed the Tai Chi portion of it. Afterwards I hit up the grocery store to stock up on all my items for my Bunco dinner this week. It's my month to host and I'm going to make Bowtie Pasta with homemade Roasted Red Pepper sauce, mystery rolls, salad, pumpkin pie bites and chocolate truffles with sea salt. Later than evening a group of us went to see Vallejo at a free concert near the house. It was a beautiful evening and we sat outside in the amphitheater and rocked out.
Sunday we headed to brunch at Moonshine to celebrate out 4 year wedding anniversary and our 9 year anniversary of our first official date. It was a yummy brunch and then we headed over to C's house to check out her new baby. S is looking adorable and already has gotten so big. Her mommy showed me her expanding wardrobe and she has the cutest clothes. I'm sure her Daddy is thrilled with that! Afterwards we headed home to do some housecleaning and Halloween decorating. T came over to help me get all the decorations up and I must say, we did a great job! It looks like Halloween threw up all over my house and I love it! Hopefully the Bunco ladies love it this week as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment