Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

I love lazy weekends! No big plans, just doing whatever you feel like it. Friday night the minute I got home I changed into comfy pants, a sweater and fuzzy socks. It was awesome and short-lived because Hubby wanted to go party at a neighbor's house. With my ass being firmly entrenched in the couch, I sent him alone to go blow off some steam. I didn't expect him to stay out till 2am, but whatever. I got to relax and watch some girly shows.

Saturday I hit up the gym early to start my treadmill interval training. It's a 6 week program, where you basically start with running for 2 minutes, walking for 3 minutes, and doing that for 6 cycles. I only made it for 3 cycles, but I'm going to try to complete the whole 6 week program and hopefully kick start my exercising goals. I then did an awesome Body Flow class that left me sore but feeling pretty light on my feet if you will. After class, I had to hit up Spec's for some liquor for the Halloween party shots as well as a cool costume gift for the grand prize winner. And since I was by Party Pig, I decided to stop in and see what kind of decorations were on sale. Sadly, nothing was, but that didn't stop me from picking up a few odds and ends! Saturday night we went to our uncle's house in the neighborhood for chili and football. It was a totally laid back night and it was great.

Sunday I had a hair appointment and had my hair colored darker. My celebrity reference was Zooey Dechanel and my colorist hit the nail on the head. I love the color and I think it complements my winter skin-tone. I need to rework my makeup for the darker hair, but I'm in love with the overall look. I meet up with C for some lunch and some shopping. She found 2 great jackets and I got some new makeup at Sephora. Then I headed home and Hubby helped me with my levitating table. It's about 75% done, and I need to get some last minute items to finish it up.

No comments: