Friday, October 23, 2009

Roll The Dice

Last night was my turn to host Bunco, and I must say it was a smashing success! The decorations were all up and looking spooky, the furniture had been rearranged for optimal seating and the food was fantastic. Dinner was bowtie pasta with roasted red pepper sauce, mystery rolls, salad, sea salt chocolate truffles, and mini-pumpkin pies. Everything was homemade and T was gracious enough to come help me cook all afternoon.

We started drinking wine at 7pm and didn't stop until I almost fell asleep in my chair on the patio. We played CLR and it was a crazy game. T won the pot twice and my MIL won the other game. People were rubbing the dice on their boobs for good luck, it was so funny my cheeks hurt from laughing so much. We showed off some bitchin' dance moves and decided whatever happens at my house, stays at my house! Maybe it's the festive spirit of Halloween that makes everyone act crazy.

I drank waaaaay to much wine and passed out promptly at 11pm without even taking off my makeup. I never do that! It was rough getting up this morning, but I'm feeling about half-human right now after a Grande Soy White Chocolate Mocha!

1 comment:

tan said...

OH man! Pinot Evil and your truffles.....I could do that again and again!!