Ugg, being under the weather throws my whole week off!
A quick weekend wrap up for you: Friday night was spent decorating brownie bites and throwing up. I promise I washed my hands well! Ate too much at the new raw-foods restaurant I tried with T earlier that day. Saturday was up bright and early after spending the whole night being sick and headed over to finish decorating the cupcakes and getting the cafe ready for K's babyshower. The shower turned out great and E really outdid herself on the flowers and games she designed. A wonderful time was had by all and I'm so happy the group was able to pull off a totally different type shower for K. We like our momma's-to-be to feel special and unique!
Saturday night was spent with family as we celebrated my FIL's bday. Our MIL was absent (take a wild guess why) but the evening was lovely. Sunday I finally took the Halloween decorations down and packed them away. The house looks so bare! Hubby and I went to do some light shopping and I had a frickin' mental breakdown and bawled my eyes out. Going off BC has been super tough and I'm hoping these fits subside in the near future.
Monday I had a nasty sore throat but went to work anyways. I ended up falling asleep by 9pm. Tuesday morning was terrible, my throat was sore and my ears were clogged, etc. Took the day off and went to the Dr. who said I had a slight infection and sent me home to rest and take some medicine. Started feeling better late in the day, but still pretty run-down. I'm looking forward to having nothing on the calendar this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment