Lordy, I need a weekend to recover from my weekend!
To kick things off, Thursday night was spend waiting in line for the midnight premiere of New Moon. We all got in line starting about 6pm and found out you could see the first movie, Twilight, at 9pm. For $5 we said hell yes! So we sat through the first movie and laughed our asses off. The acting really wasn't great and everyone was yelling out funny comments (def. a lot were coming from me!). Then at midnight we watched New Moon and let me tell you, seeing Jacob all beefed up is enough to make me a switch hitter! I don't mind a vampire or a werewolf! After that was all said and done, I was at home by 3:15am and exhausted.
7am on Friday the alarm went off and I was super pissed. So sleepy! I got a huge coffee to get me through the morning. Work was a blur (mostly because I couldn't keep my eyes open) and when I finally got home I got changed and Hubby and I headed out for a bday party in the neighborhood. I seriously had no intention of staying out till 2:30am and dancing on a bar all night! We went to the Moon, a local dive bar in our neighborhood, and we sang and drank and danced all night long. It was hysterical and my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard.
I slept in until 11:30am on Saturday and T convinced me to run into town with her for a bit and grab some lunch and to do some browsing. I don't know the meaning of browsing, and ended up spending a good chunk of change on myself! I do love my new sweater, so it was totally worth it. I went home and took a nap and then Hubby and I got ready for the Train concert at 9pm. Uncle Cracker (who we nicknamed Uncle Pervy) was the opener, and we skipped seeing him. Train came on at 10:30pm and they rocked the show! They were so happy and smiley and they sounded incredible live. I had forgotten how many songs of theirs I liked and knew the words to. Afterwards, we hit up a local bar to wish a friend happy birthday. For the third night in a row I didn't get to sleep until well after 2am.
Sunday we slept in again and caught up on some Tivo'd shows. About 2pm we headed into town to buy new bedsheets and find a winter jacket for our ski trip in January. We scored both items on the list on sale! We hit up the grocery store and picked up items for an Italian Sausage soup. It was yummy and after we ate we caught up on Vampire Diaries (holy shit, we both LOVE that show!) and promptly passed out at 9pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment