Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cuteness

My sister sent me a message this weekend letting me know that our stepdad had cleaned out the attic and found three boxes of baby pictures and VHS tapes from our younger years. I was so excited to hear that the photos and tapes had survived 10 years in a hot and muggy Florida attic! This is one of my favorite photos because I remember our yellow matching sundresses as one of my fondest memories. We used to wear them all the time and I loved that dress!
Notice our crazy bangs and the general uneveness of them. Gotta love your mother's handywork! I'm the cutie on the left and that's my younger sister on the right. She has the best dimples.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

haha! My sister and I used take those pictures, I think we even had matching western style vests once. Priceless.