Friday, December 4, 2009

T.G.I.F.


I'm a little disapointed this morning as there was no snow or ice on the ground to give me an excuse not to come to work, but at least I had a fabulous evening!
I went to the bookstore at 3:45pm yesterday to get my ticket to have my Pioneer Woman cookbook signed. Lo and behold 100 people were already in line and when I finally made it upstairs, I ran into E and the twins!! I was super excited that I would have someone to hang out with for 2.5 hours until the book signing started. It was cool to hear Ree talk about the ranch and her cookbook and plans for the future. She has another book coming out in 2011. I had a ticket that got me into the signing group right after her 25 minute Q&A. Not only did she sign the cookbooks, she took pictures with everyone and gave out adorable t-shirts that she designed. We even took pics with her hubby, Marlboro Man, which she lovingly calls him.




No comments: