Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Loving the Cold Weather...

because it means Fall/Winter activities are upon us! Here are some events I'm super excited about that are coming up:

1. Camping Trip
2. One Republic concert
3. Renaissance Festival
4. Thanksgiving
5. Girls Christmas Party
6. Christmas Carolling in the neighborhood
7. Trail of Lights
8. Holiday Shopping

I do wish the stores had waited until at least after Halloween to display their Christmas decorations, but I know they are pushing hard because of the economic situation. I have started picking up Christmas gifts, because I can't resist a deal! I'm slowly checking items of my list and if anyone wants to brave Black Friday with me, let me know. I'm game!

I'm also happy because I've discovered a new drink at Starbucks that I'm loving. It's the White Chocolate Mocha and it's so freakin' tasty! In order to save a few pounds and calories, I'll order it with No Whip but that Whip sure does taste yummy. I'm probably wicked late on this drink bandwagon, but that's how I roll.

No comments: