Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Riiiiiiggghtt

A girlfriend of mine just sent me this video about a new invention called the "Hawaii Chair." Ellen tried it out on her TV show and I'm sold!


I found this website which has an explanation of the chair's purpose:
The Perfect Hawaii Chair combines the ancient art of the Hula with a patented 2,800 RPM Hula motor to create an easy-to-use waistline slimming and fat burning aerobic workout exercise machine that takes the work out of your work.

The Hawaii Chair fits anywhere, is easy to use and perfect for the whole family. It targets your waistline shedding unwanted fat from your body.
For senior citizens, frequent exercising with the Hawaii Chair promotes vigor without strenuous exercise.

Let me save you around $300 and suggest a hula hoop for $1.50. Just a thought!

2 comments:

Fancy Girl said...

I shared this video with a few of my co-workers this morning. We all got big laughs out of it and it was a great way to start the day.
We were all talking about how funny it would be to actually try to work or do meetings while sitting in that crazy thing!
Who the heck thought of that!?!?!

Madison said...

I wouldn't be able to stop laughing on that chair! I mean seriously, it looks like that thing has some power to it. I would probably get a headache from the twirling motion!