Friday night was spent shuffling between Academy and Red's to compare 2 guns Hubby was considering buying. He was taking his concealed license class the next morning and wanted to have his own handgun instead of borrowing. Bottom line, we would have needed one of our own eventually, so we just bit the bullet and went ahead (pun intended). After much debate, we settled with the Glock because of their reliability and ease of use. One background check and about an hour later we were happily on our way. We decided to go grab a quick bite at Iron Cactus before heading home.
Hubby flew out of bed Saturday morning at 6:30am, which was about an hour after he set his alarm for. He set it for weekday, not weekend, lol. So he had 10 minutes to get ready, grab his materials for class and head out to meet his cousin. The class was a good hour away, so they couldn't be late. I was a good wife and packed a bag of snacks for Hubby and his cousin (which they later called and told me the food was a godsend). Later that morning I headed off to another babushka, this time for my boss's wife. The location was cute, the food was amazing and the women were very nice. I had a great home-made mojito which I drank in 3 sips it was so good. After the shower I headed out to browse some stores and kill some time. I ended up dropping some serious cash at White House/Black Market. They had fabulous fitting jeans and a cute top, so I splurged. Later that evening I went to the movies and saw G.I. Joe, which was actually very entertaining. I went with my FIL and we really like all the action.
Sunday we got up bright and early to head to the lake so the boys could do some scuba diving. We have family friends who have an awesome house on the lake, which actually used to be an old dive shop. So they have sunken houseboats, canoes, planes, etc, in their back yard lake area. I sunbathed and read a book the whole time and it turned into an all day event. After they boys were done diving, Hubby took me out for dinner. It was very yummy and then we headed home to hit up the grocery store. I needed cake ingredients for this weeks cake class. We called it a night pretty early since the sun had whupped us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment