I seriously need to know where the hell the weekend went? It flew by at the blink of an eye and I'm not happy about it!
Friday night I went to Verizon to figure out why my phone went all poltergeist on me, and of course the tech turns it on and it acts completely normal! It starts right up no problem and the lady looks at me like I'm crazy. So they reactivated it for me and hopefully it will hold out until January when my contract is up. Later on we went to a wine bar and met up with some friends for a light dinner and some drinks. The owner of the bar was awesome and had the chef make me a beautiful plate of mozzarella cheese, sliced tomato, basil and prosciutto. They even gave me rice crackers which was greatly appreciated. We headed home about 10ish and I dropped Hubby off at our uncle's since all the cousins and uncles were drinking and having fun. I went to bed cause I'm an old woman! I was abruptly woken up at 2:30am by Hubby and 3 of our cousins cause they were drunk and wanted to say hi. Good thing I love those boys otherwise I would have strangled them! They stayed up drinking and laughing until about 4am when they all passed out in the outdoor man cave.
Saturday morning I had to get up at 7am to get ready for C's maternity photo shoot in my backyard. Best light is 8am or 7pm, so I told her to get over to my house by 7:30am so we could pick her outfit, put on lashes, etc. Her Hubby was a good sport and kept his complaining to a respectable minimum, considering we had 3 outfit changes and location changes! The photos came out beautifully and by 10:30am we had enough good ones to call it a wrap. After they left, I went back to bed until 2pm when I had to bake a cake and get the pizza dough ready for the slumber birthday party at K's house that evening. Hubby went into town and surprised me by buying me the awesome Halloween wreath that I've been drooling over! I'll post a pic tomorrow.
Saturday evening we had a slumber party for C's birthday and we seriously laughed and talked to so much my stomach and cheeks hurt! We ate yummy food, exept for my pizza which I had serious dough issues. We had some good laughs over a cockroach or two and I even got a TMI lesson in childbirth issues. We finally called it a night around 2am and fell into a blissful sleep.
Sunday I was lucky enough to go see Wicked! K gave me her ticket and it was seriously the best play I have ever seen. The set, the music, the costumes, everything was so fantastic it got me a little choked up a few times. The actors were amazing and I really enjoyed the whole production. I hope it's playing next year in NYC when I'm there because I would totally splurge to see it again. I headed home afterwards to hang out with Hubby and we snuggled on the couch and passed out. We were exhausted from a busy and fun weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment