A friend said it was hard to come up with 100 statements about yourself so I thought I would give it a try.
1. I played soccer when I was little but I sat in the field and picked flowers
2. I hate the smell of gasoline
3. I used to sniff White-Out in middle school
4. I was kicked out of Catholic School in 7th grade
5. A friend in 4th grade accused me of hitting her and poking her so much that I got in trouble with the nuns (wussy couldn't take a hit)
6. My mom accidentally caught me kicking my sister one Christmas on film (I didn't know there was a camera in the room) while she was dancing
7. I used to break the bristles off my mom's hairbrushes and blame my sister
8. My mom used to punish me by hitting my bottom with a wooden spoon
9. I'm 50% Italian and 25% Irish and %25 Polish
10. I love the movie Splash so much I'm naming my firstborn daughter Madison
11. My dog is the boss of me
12. I used my scientific calculator to cheat in math classes (get over it)
13. I met my husband through an ex-boyfriend who I was still "seeing"
14. I graduated college in 3 years and you couldn't pay me to get my master's degree
15. I hate other people's feet, but I love my own
16. I hate it when people talk about how much money they make/have
17. I love having my close-knit group of girlfriends
18. I'm a shitty phone friend
19. Sometimes I like to sit in silence and do nothing
20. In second grade, a boy gave me his mother's genuine diamond necklace as a gift
21. I've never cheated on a boyfriend/husband
22. I love getting and giving gifts
23. I love shopping in NYC
24. I smoked cigarettes in high school for one month until my grandparents busted me
25. I have never tried illegal drugs including pot, and I never will
26. I'm allergic to alcohol
27. I used to call my sister fat and I slapped her in the face once
28. My best friend and I used to dislike each other when we met in high school
29. I remember in preschool on Fair Days you could pick a prize out of the Clown's Suit
30. I hate granny panties and don't even own a single pair
31. I cheated in school a few times
32. I was always a base as a cheerleader because I was so tall and I would "accidentaly" drop the girls I didn't like
33. My "boyfriend" in 6th grade broke his ankle at the school dance while jumping to the song "Jump Around"
34. I forbade my last boyfriend to get a tatoo and when we finally broke up he got three tatoos and a Prince Albert!
35. I love getting professional massages
36. I believe in karma
37. I love psychic Sylvia Browne and have most of her books
38. I was a teacher in many past lives
39. It irritates me when my hubby plays the same CD over and over again
40. I love Clark shoes, even though they are not very chic
41. I have a bad sweet tooth
42. I have no self control with food
43. If I could handle throwing up, I would be bullemic
44. I wish my boobs were slightly bigger
45. I met JC Chasze from N*Sync in Orlando and had my picture taken with me
46. Ashley Angel from the band O-Town wouldn't take a picture with me at a party
47. Rich Cronin from LFO wanted to hook up with me
48. I would have a threesome with my hubby and Gerard Butler
49. I would have a threesome with my hubby and Angelina Jolie
50. My stomach always hurts
51. I love to dance in the rain
52. I'm a speed reader
53. I've had glasses since first grade
54. I've worn contacts since I was 10
55. My hair was jet black and down to my butt when I was little
56. I love making whirlpools in pools
57. My major was Finance but I wanted to study Archaeology
58. I wish my mom would leave my stepdad
59. My 30-something year old stepbrother still lives at home
60. I wish I had a maid, gardener and a personal chef
61. I plan on travelling the world
62. I have a hard time finding pants because my waist in not proportional to the length of my legs
63. I dislike strawberry ice-cream
64. I love fried pickles
65. My grade school girlfriends turned on me in 6th grade
66. I loved visiting Linvilla Orchards up north
67. I love carnival food- funnel cake, cotton candy, and candy apples
68. I've flown in a helicopter before
69. I've been on 7 cruises, the longest a 12 day cruise for Christmas
70. I was stopped on the Mexican border trying to get back into Texas because my last name was Rodriguez
71. I'm not actually hispanic, but I received the Fernandez Family Scholarship in college
72. My sister and I sound alike on the phone, sometimes my mom gets confused
73. I haven't talked to my biological dad and his family since I turned 18
74. I have no plans to reconcile with my biological dad
75. I walked myself down the aisle at my wedding
76. All the groomsmen and ushers cried when I walked down the aisle
77. None of my bridesmaids did!
78. I curse like a sailor
79. I was a gymnast, ballerina, and rode horses when I was little
80. I had Fifth's Disease, the lesser known childhood illness after Chicken Pox
81. I still have a mark on my back from my first chicken pox
82. I didn't skip school until college
83. I get all of my undergarments from Victoria's Secret
84. I wanted to be a model, but I was too lazy to do anything about it
85. I think body hair is gross and there should be none, on guys or girls
86. I didn't get my driver's license until I was almost 19
87. I have trouble walking a straight line
88. I love to sing in the car, shower, etc.
89. I've cut my wrists before in high school. Nothing deep or lasting. I didn't like it enough to make a habit out of it.
90. I've never had an STD
91. The vibrating penis ring is the best invention ever
92. I love hitting the scan button on my car radio and leaving it on for the entire time
93. I love Renaissance Festivals
94. I think being a stripper would be fun
95. I can ride roller coasters over and over again
96. I cry whenver I see Disney World on the tv. I love that place so much.
97. I broke my arm doing back handsprings in cheerleading and messed up my back for life
98. I've only been a bridesmaid once
99. I believe in reincarnation
100. In 10th grade, I made a Screwdriver in a water bottle and brought it to school. My friends had to hide me all day because I was so tipsy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment