I was going through some photos the other day and ran across some that were taken in high school. There's nothing like old photos to make a smile appear on your face and let those memories start flooding your brain. I went to three different high schools in 4 years, due to my parent's divorce and my mom's remarriage.
I was able to meet funny, smart, irritating and interesting people during the tumultuous high school years. I formed long-lasting friendships with some and fell out of touch with others. Recently, I've joined Facebook and now all these old friends are coming out of the woodwork and trying to reconnect. I've got to be honest, I ignore a large amount of friend requests because let's face it, if we haven't talked since 2000, I don't really want to start talking now.
In spirit of the laugh I got out of perusing my old photos, I thought I would list my top ten high school memories. Enjoy!
1. Falling out of my chair in Freshman Spanish class and making a fool out of myself. I sat on the floor the rest of the class and acted like I meant to fall.
2. Getting expelled from gym class Sophomore year because I lunged at the gym teacher for locking me in the locker room for an hour.
3. Getting busted making out in the photography dark room Freshman year.
4. Going to Disney World for Project Graduation Senior year.
5. Skinny-dipping prom night Senior year.
6. Going to Busch Gardens a at least once a month Junior year.
7. Going to Homecoming with my sister and some friends Junior year.
8. Smoking too many cigarettes and throwing up in the Austin Power's movie Freshman year.
9. Secretly dating behind my parent's back.
10. When my date for Homecoming had a huge boner in his plaid tux Freshman year. I was totally grossed out, yet strangely curious.
Care to share YOUR best high school memories?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment