Monday, July 21, 2008

Somebody Slap This Girl

"You know what? I am actually not that much into voting. I think it's kinda crazy that a woman is running, because I think that women deal with a lot of emotions and menopause and PMS and stuff. Like, I'm so moody all the time, I know I couldn't be able to run a country, 'cause I'd be crying one day and yelling at people the next day, ya know?" -Brooke Hogan

Wow, I'm speechless. Thank you, Brooke Hogan, for setting women back more than a decade. Right, because PMS would really keep a woman from running the country! It saddens me when celebrities run their mouths without thinking of the consequences. What if some impressionable teenagers read this and begin to doubt if they could ever be President?

Lord have mercy, someone needs to slap Brooke Hogan into reality. Better yet, let's not give this girl a TV show and maybe she'll stop speaking altogether. What makes me sad, is that this girl is 21, an idiot, and has more money than me. It's disgusting in so many different ways.

No comments: