Monday, July 28, 2008

Chores and Sexual Favors

I gleaned some interesting information this weekend while having lunch with some girlfriends. It involves household chores and sexual favors.

Apparently, I've been going at this whole "equal division of household chores" thing the wrong way. It my subtle attempts to convince my hubby that I'd be in the mood more if he helped with the daily chores around the house, I really haven't made any headway. I thought the suggestion of "future sex" would be enough for him to whip out the vacuum, perhaps dust the blinds or take out the trash. I was dead wrong, and I couldn't figure out why the hell my ploy wasn't working!

A married friend of mine let me in on a little secret. It won't work to bribe him with future "sexcapades," you need to focus on the here and now. It was like a light clicked on! I need to tell him to "turn me on" while we are in bed by promising to empty the dishwasher in the morning and then proceed to jump and ravish his body. It's so simple!

So I'm sure you're asking yourself- How do I ensure this tactic will work? If he fails to complete his end of the bargain the next day, you let him know you'll be too tired for anything but going straight to sleep because of all the extra work you didn't count on doing. Tell him you suddenly have a headache from clanking the dishes while empyting the dishwasher, or the smell of the trashcan made you nauseus.

When my hubby gets back from his trip, I'm going to use this new information I've recived and see just how many chores my hubby will do. There are two possible outcomes: I'm either going to be tired from doing all the chores, or from not getting enough sleep!

No comments: