The Lulu beat me to this topic, which came to me at the gym last night. I arrive a bit early for my Body Pump classes and like to get some stretching and general people watching in. My gym is eclectic, to say the least. You've got your cheerleaders, jocks, old men and women and a few that raise the question of which gender category they belong in.
I've never been one to spend big money on my athletic clothing, but it's quite obvious some people do. I've got no problem with the cute yoga pants, skirts or pretty tops. They are cute and I'm not arguing with that.
What really bothers me is the amount of people who walk around with shorts on and nothing supportive underneath. How about some tighter biker-style shorts, you know, the tighter ones. This way, when you're sweating your ass off, I don't have to see the sweat-line down your butt crack. Honestly, male or female, it's a turn-off!
Nobody enjoys trying to concentrate on squats and noticing you have a huge wedgie. You only have two choices when you get a wedgie: Pick it or be uncomfortable until you get to the locker room. Seriously, the tighter shorts help wick sweat away, allow you to remain wedgie free and don't let me see you're only wearing a jock-strap under your shorts.
And while I'm ranting, ladies, please pay attention. If your yoga pants or shorts are too tight, you get camel-toe. Nobody wants to see that and if we do, we'll just make fun of you and remark you must not have a full-length mirror at home. Also, I request you ladies invest in a decent sports-bra. Their is a good selection of support styles that are also classy. Please don't wear an all white get-up and not expect to get looked at when your nipples poke thru. Unless you've never been to a gym before, they keep the A/C turned down!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great post, I have so many of my own annoyances with gym goers. There is this one girl in particular that I see every so often at my gym that is just absolutely ridiculous. She is tall, thin very blonde and very tan. She has a great body but her hair and face always look a little harsh and disheveled like she was out until 5 am partying the night before. We dont get a lot of females in the weight room so she definitely gets oogled, particularly when she wears knee high socks and short booty shorts. Yeah she really does. I think she might be going straight from the gym to the porn set. She also fell off the lat pull down machine the other day and it was hilarious. I sound like such a bitch, oh well!
Post a Comment