As most of my readers know, I had a Pure Romance party this weekend and there was no limit on food, drinks and B.O.B.'s! I will admit, by my third Lavender Drop, I was feeling tipsy and everything was really funny. On tomorrow's update, I'll have a TOP TEN list of the funniest comments made during the party. Let's just say I have my work cut out because we filled up four pages of comments!
I'd like to thank everyone that came out to the party and hopefully you had a good time. Since some of the items ordered were on backorder, I'm sure in the upcoming weeks you'll be enjoying yourselves!!
For the brave girls that spent the night, we proceeded to butcher some great songs on the Wii Karaoke. We competed in teams and against each other until 2am! It wasn't until the following evening I realized my neighbors could hear us because I had the outdoor sound on as well. Oh well, I bet they used their earplugs that night!
Make sure you check back tomorrow for the TOP TEN comments list!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
WHAT!?!?!?! The neighbors heard all that insanity?!?!?!? I am surprised the cops didn't show up and get us for disturbing the peace!
Oh Well, I do love an audience! ;)
Post a Comment