not about me you silly! I'm so freakin' happy right now! I just had lunch with my dear friend E, who broke the news she's pregnant with twins!!! She had told me it was a possibility, but when she actually told me, I started jumping up and down in the middle of Whole Foods. I think people thought I was having a seizure, lol.
Any who, so know this means all you local girls need to mark your calendars for a baby shower sometime in early April!
Congratulations E & E, I'm so happy for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is soooo awesome!!! I am so happy for them!
Thanks girls! It's CRAZY!!! We knew it was an option but it didn't sink in until we saw those two flickering heartbeats!!
I'll never forget that moment. Oh, and I'm going to be HUGE!!! :(
~E
No, you're going to be beautifully pregnant, not huge!
Post a Comment