Last week an article on CNN caught my eye, it was about finding romance via Flikr, the photo sharing website. Ever the sucker for romance, I read the article and learned more about a 17 year old English photographer named Rosie Hardy and her American boyfriend Aaron. Shortened version, they are both amateur photographers who found each other on Flikr and after months of talking, sharing ideas, etc, they began to fall in love. Cute story, but what I really love is how amazing their photos are.
They started a website together, http://nacedesign.com/blog/ , and it shows how they create their photos, both as a couple and individually. Rosie's photos are my favorite, especially her Fairytale series. Do yourself a favor and check out her Flikr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/rosie_hardy/2839895599/in/set-72157604736073126/ to see her 365 days series. Amazing.
What's even better is that you can order prints through Shutterfly on their website. Great price for really amazing photography. I'll be ordering a few prints to decorate my new office.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment