Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hubby had to work a home show on Saturday and had been trying to convince me to give up my Saturday to go and keep him company. I didn't really want to go because I would have to miss my Body Flow class, but I bargained with him. I would go if I could get another charm for my bracelet. He agreed and I got this bead to remember the honeymoon we'll be going on in 17 days!

While I was driving home from buying the bead, C. happened to be in our neck of the woods and we met up with them for dinner. We had lots of fun talking, laughing and stuffing our faces. Then we proceeded to go home and pass out!
Saturday I got up at 6am to get ready to leave by 7am for the home show. Turnout was pretty good, and we did have a good time hanging out together. Afterwards, we stopped in a quaint little town to do some window shopping and eat a wonderful dinner.
Hubby had to go back on Sunday, and sadly I was forced to miss! I went to Yoga and then raced home to get ready for a baby shower I was attending in the neighborhood. I made my sinful brownie/cookie creation which went over huge with the ladies. There were three babies in total at the party and they were adorable. I got to hold them all and they were so well behaved. They were all less than 2 months old and captivated everyone at the shower. Afterwards I headed to T's house to hang out for a bit while they worked on mosaic'ing their bird baths. Definitely hard work, but they were coming along beautifully. I took my chi to the park to get some fresh air and she managed to find an old hot dog and chicken leg and tried to eat it. Disgusting!
Later that evening, T and I managed to suit up and go for a run around the neighborhood. We're trying to get into slut body shape for summer!!!

No comments: