Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Guess Who I Saw At Lunch?

Give up??? Nancy McKeon, who played Jo on Facts of Life. I know, I know, it's nothing like Paul Rudd or Reese Witherspoon, but hey! I spotted her when I ran out for lunch today and knew her face immediately. For those of you with spotty memories, here is a picture and some facts http://www.televisionhits.com/factsoflife/cast/nancymckeon.html

5 comments:

Kris10 said...

Too funny! Where were you at???

Madison said...

I made a last minute stop at Bountiful Cafe because I was going crazy at work!

Lulu said...

Right on, I also saw an 80s flash back star last weekened at a restaraunt in LA, James Spader from Pretty in Pink (he was the rich jerk). Those 80s stars are everywhere!

Fancy Girl said...

I loved Jo on Facts of Life - she was my favorite!
What the Heck was she doing at Bountiful Cafe?!?!
Too Cool!

Madison said...

She lives in town with her producer husband and two kids. Pretty cool, huh!