Thursday, March 19, 2009

Horse Bling?

While leaving the grocery store yesterday, I noticed a big SUV that had a business decal on the back window. It read "Got Bling?" "Horse Accessories with Meaning"




I was quite flummoxed, as I didn't realize horses needed bling. I figured their owners would find better use of their money buying them feed and providing shelter, etc. I did some research when I got home and found out the "Horse Bling" is very popular around these parts, and they even have "Bling Fling" home parties where a consultant comes out with jewelry not only for horses, but for their riders.



Interesting, to say the least. Any excuse to throw a party, right?!

2 comments:

Lulu said...

I think it is funny that people are still using the word "bling". You know that a word is not cool anymore when the horse community picks up on it!

Madison said...

That's exactly what I thought! I seriously considered hanging around until the owner of the car came out. I wanted to see if she had the super windblown/teased hair, tight t-shirt tucked into too tight jeans with camel-toe! Wait, I think I just described my aunt!