Friday night was totally lazy and I loved it. Hubby and I watched some TV and splurged by ordering a pepperoni pizza from our favorite little pizza place. I don't think we made it past 10:30pm before we passed out.
Saturday Hubby dropped me off for my Flow class, while he ran some errands until it was time to pick me up. We finally managed to order mats and frames for two pictures his uncle painted when he was younger. Then we headed to Ross & T.J. Max, my husbands favorite stores. I managed to find a cute sundress for our upcoming trip and hubby found some water shoes. We're planning on going to the south side of the island and everyone recommended water shoes to protect your feet from the rocks and coral. We were getting tired so we headed home to rest and change for the carnival! We drove about an hour away to go the carnival, and while it was fun, it was much smaller than we anticipated. We played some carni games, ate cotton candy and a candy apple. I really wanted a funnel cake, but hubby called me a carnival fatty. He's kinda right because if he hadn't been there, I would have spent all my tokens on food and not games!
Sunday I dragged my butt out of bed in time for Yoga and then went to do some more baby shower shopping. When I got home, T. came over and tried on all my summer dresses for the cruise she's going on in April. Much to her surprise, she liked and looked smashing in the dresses I insisted she try on, even though they were not her usual style. It was still early in the afternoon, so we got changed and headed into town to spend more money and end the recession! I snagged some Ann Taylor Loft jeans for $20 and we each got some cute items at Old Navy. Later that evening I made Turkey Chili and even got hubby to go on an evening run with me. I suggest not eating before you go running, I wanted to puke halfway through. My bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment