Luckily nothing was stolen, it appears they got spooked and took off before finishing the window off. I freaked out and ran to the next suite and got the building owner. We did a quick search of the other rooms and luckily there was no damage. Glass was all over my desk, floor, bookcase,etc. My heart was racing because I just wasn't expecting all this drama this morning. Now I'm exhausted and need a nap. If I lived back in the Victorian age, it's safe to say I would have fainted with "vapors."
We called the police and filed a police report, but apparently since brick is porous, they can't get finger prints from it. (I'll be on the look-out for that mistake on the crime shows now!) As you can see from this picture, here is what my window looks like at the moment.




No comments:
Post a Comment