My friend E gave birth to her twins on Sunday and I feel like it's been a baby whirlwind since then. Her little ones came two weeks early, so they will probably spend the next 2-4 weeks in NICU so they can build up their strength. All of us girls are chomping at the bit to go visit E and see the newest additions to our group, but we have to wait because the new parents are feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
In other baby news we're currently planning C's baby shower which will take place in August. I know, it seems crazy to be planning for August already, but man do our calendars fill up fast! We're already chosen a planning meeting date to discuss all of the fabulous theme options, decorations, food, etc. I have to admit, all of this sudden influx of babies and baby planning is starting to tug at my uterus. Maybe I'm just hormonal because it's that time of the month, but I'm not telling Hubby that, don't want to get his hopes up too soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment