I had bunco last night, which meant I would be gone most of the evening for the second night in a row. Normally Hubby gets a little testy, because he says he likes hanging out with me in the evening. I think he likes it because he knows he'll get a good dinner. So I was gone by the time he got home last night and told him he had to fend for himself for food.
I got home around 10pm, to find hubby passed out on the couch with the TV blaring. On the table was a box of cereal and a used bowl. I woke him up to come to bed and asked him how the cereal was for dinner. As he sleepily rubbed his eyes and sat up, he said "Please don't ever leave me. I'll starve to death." He said it in a little-boy voice and it was so dang cute I couldn't help but laugh. How these men survive without women is amazing, one night of eating cereal and they freak out.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment