
Saturday it rained all day, so I hit the gym and then lounged about the whole day. I finally roused hubby to join me for the neighborhood Bingo party and BBQ. So yummy and a lot of fun. Then I headed to a friend's house to make bead bracelets.
Sunday I joined C & K at the Baby Expo, and actually learned quite a bit. Talked with a pediatric eye-doctor and learned that most likely my babies would have crappy eyesight, just like hubby and me. Oh the joys of being future parents! After we had our baby fill, I headed off to run some errands. Got my rings inspected and learned my wedding ring had a very loose diamond that needed to be fixed. I get to pick it up Tuesday where it was be all shiny and fixed. Our friend T. invited us over for a dinner of ribs, which were excellent. We drank margaritas and chatted until 11pm. Then we went home and fell into a blissfully deep food and drink induced sleep.



No comments:
Post a Comment