Friday, May 15, 2009

T.G.I.F.

Praise the lord above that it's finally Friday! Ever since the weather has turned more summer-like, I've been finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate at work. I'm restless all day long, and literally count down the hours until I can go home. It doesn't help there are 3 sand volleyball courts across the street and I stare longingly at the lucky college kids to get to play all day after classes.

And in the spirit of being so thankful it's Friday, I thought I would take a moment to recognize the other things in life I'm currently thankful for.

1. Bakeries- thank you for making your sweet concoctions every morning to sabotage my diet. Everything tastes like a little piece of heaven

2. Our Boat- thank you for letting hubby and I have a boat and a lake in our neighborhood.

3. Neighborhood Bingo Night- It's free and I can win prizes!

4. Old Navy- Thank you for finally putting your bathing suits on sale. Picked up a cute top for $13!

5. Friends- Thank you for emailing me while I at work and providing me with a distraction!

Hope you all have a good Friday!!

No comments: