Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bachelorette Party

This weekend marked the highly anticipated Bachelorette party of a dear friend. The party was months in the making and definitly worth all the time and effort of those who helped plan and execute such a memorable weekend. As most of you reading this witnessed this great party firsthand, I'll just highlight the best parts.

First off, what a score we had early check-in at the hotel. We were able to decorate without rushing and make sure it looked fantastic before the Bride-to-Be arrived. After she arrived, we headed down to the pool to soak up some rays and play the first round of games. Ok, weatherman, WTF?! I mean, seriously, we haven't had rain in how long and we get an hourlong downpour! A few brave girls managed to say "Damn the Man" and frolicked in the rain until the thunder and lightening really kicked in. Then it was off to the safe and dry haven on the fitness room. I've never had so much fun in the fitness room. Well, there was this one time, but that's a story for a different day!

I have to say, I was quite impressed that 12 girls were able to get ready for dinner at such an efficient pace! No arguing over showers or mirror space, which is a miracle in itself. Off to dinner at P.F. Changs where we all shared some delicious dishes and thanks to a certain girlfriend, we ate at such a reasonable price! After dinner it was back to the hotel for the Panty Game, champagne toasts and some penis cake.

After we corraled the hotel manager to take some fabulous stairway shots of the group, we headed out to get our dance on. Let me just say, I have some hysterical photos of us dancing the night away and I'm still amazed how much attention the penis lollipop got us! We were positively spoiled at the clubs we went to mostly due to the hotness of the group and our firery red outfits! I even smoked my first cigar (which I will never do again!).

In short, it was an amazing night for all the girls and it will certainly go down in history as one of the best nights for me. The girls in our group are such a blessing and I can't imagine facing the day without them in my corner. I love you girls! Congrats to the Bride-to-Be!!!

2 comments:

Fancy Girl said...

That brought tears! Thank you.

Kris10 said...

Cheers to that and for all the good times to come!