So how many of us have used this line? A friend and I were joking this weekend about wifely "duties," and all the drama that goes along with it.
How many of you ladies remember the good-old days when we were always ready for sex and it we never had headaches, cramps, etc? I sure do! I know our husbands/fiances/boyfriends tend to wonder why that mindset changes after you've logged a few years together. Hmm, let me think. Could it be because we've got so many damn adult responsibilities it seems like sex should take a number?
Let me give you a rundown of my thought process for a day:
1. Did I feed the dog?
2. Did I do the laundry?
3. Is my report done for my meeting?
4. Do I have time to go to the gym?
5. Do I have time to run errands?
6. Are the bills paid?
7. Did I send friends birthday cards?
8. Do I need to go grocery shopping?
9. What should I make for dinner?
10. Is the house clean enough incase company shows up?
Wow, sex doesn't even pop up! What has happened females of America? Oh, wait, that's right, we had to grow up and make sure shit gets done around the house and in life in generall. But I digress, if my hubby would like to hire a maid, chef, gardner, etc, I'm pretty sure that list could change!
I tell ya, men get a little blue pill and the world is right again. All I'm asking for is a maid and a chef (I could make do without a gardener)! I think if I decide to procreate and have a baby boy, you can be damn sure he'll know how to pull his own weight as well as the importance of hired help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Amen sista!!!
Post a Comment