skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rough Landing Indeed!

Posted by Madison at 2:03 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Madison Ave.

"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." E. B. White

Subscribe To MeetMadisonAve.

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

About Me

Madison
My blatherings about life, love,friendship and the journey it takes you on.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (223)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2008 (212)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (38)
    • ►  September (40)
    • ►  August (25)
    • ►  July (41)
    • ▼  June (25)
      • I hate to sweat
      • Amazing Dog
      • I have the solution
      • Tony Danza all the way!!
      • Bummer
      • Nervous
      • Bachelorette Party
      • Sugar Pills
      • Hilarious
      • Random Thought of the Day
      • I Heart You
      • Online Etiquette
      • WTF?
      • And the band plays on...
      • Ridiculously Cute
      • Rough Landing Indeed!
      • Graduation
      • How Do You Rate?
      • Damn the price of gas!
      • Makeup
      • I love birthdays!
      • Sex and the City
      • Summer Camp
      • Wow, this could have turned out worse!
      • "I have a headache"
    • ►  May (5)
 

Music That Makes You Cooler


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones