Thursday, May 7, 2009

Flight of the Concordes

A big group of cousins and uncles and girlfriends are going to see the Flight of the Conchords show tonight. We're super excited, because Hubby & I have thought they were funny since our cousins introduced us to this video:



For those of you who are unfamiliar with Flight of the Conchords, it's a New Zealand comedy duo who have a show on HBO. They have a comedy/musically inspired show that showcases their dry humor and funny song-writing capabilities. They even won a Grammy in 2008 for "Best Comedy Duo." The show tonight it to wrap up their current season of their TV show. I'm looking forward to laughing my butt off with our large group of family and friends.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

I loooove Flight of the Concords!!!

Madison said...

They were flippin' hysterical! They have the best accents, and they are actually half-way decent singers. They were so laid back and I think Jemaine is kinda cute, lol.